Thursday, July 16, 2009

6 DAYS TO GO :(

tell me why do have to go?? why?? i use the word PLEASE!!
PLEASE dont leave me here alone..bring me along with you..i need you to survive please i need you all the time.. you are just my partner my everything.. pleasepeasepleasepleasepleaseplease !! do u change your mind not to go?? please say YES..
I'LL MISS YOU LIKE A CRAZY COW ~
I love you so much
Please don't go away
I would give anything
Just for you to stayStay with me forever
I don't want you to go
You are a part of me
And I'm not ready to say good-bye
What you're doing scares me
And I know I shouldn't talk
Because I'm no better than you
And I just can't figure out why you have to go
You're such a wonderful person
I would miss you terribly if you were gone
There isn't anything I wouldn't do
For us to have just one more dawn
I love you so much
Please don't go away
I'm begging you please
Please won't you just stay
anis sofia