I HATE THE FEELINGS SOOOO MUCH :(
tears always kneels on my cheeck when you have to leave me :(I DO WANT a happy ending but i failed..im sorry and im the blame..i know im such a jerk but what i can say is im sorrryyyyyy and reallly sorry..i know you wont forgive me but please dont be sad because i dont like to see someone that i love sedih..zharif, please forget the past and think about the future..please..im begging you so bad..honestly i hate it so much to see you sedih..i love your smiles so please smile..im sorry !

YES i cried everyday because you have to go..just like the lil girl who lost her mum:(
ilywmzz so much so please dont go :(
I'm sitting here, shakingI can't believe all of the mistakes I've been makingI can feel your resistanceSo I'll just keep my distanceBut please don't leave mePlease don't leave me....Despite all that you put me throughI could never be without youSo please don't leave mePlease don't leave me....I'm sitting here, shakingI can't handle all of the breakingI just need you to say those words you left unspoken....Please try to fix me, I'm so brokenAnd please don't leave me Please don't leave me....Despite all that you put me throughI could never be without youSo please don't leave mePlease don't leave me....I'm sitting here, shakingMy heart is vulnerable for the takingYour picture will forever remain in this locketEven though you walked away with my heart in your pocketJust please don't leave mePlease don't leave me....And despite all that you put me throughI could never be without youSo please, don't leave mePlease don't leave me....
anis sofia