
YOU ARE MAGIC ! you're wonderful and perfect. ive known u seen i was born and never regret having you by my side :) How do I begin to tell you how lucky I am to have you in my life? I'll start by saying what a gift you gave me the day you became my mom which when the first day i came out from you stomach :) You're my best friend in the good times and my rock in times of sorrow. You're the reason for sweet yesterdays and my promise for tomorrow. I never thought I could feel this loved . You made every year the best one of my life. Thanks mama :D Mama, you're a wonderful mother so gentle, yet so strong. The many ways you show you care always make me feel I belong. You're patient when I'm foolish. You give guidance when I ask. It seems you can do most anything. You're the master of every task. You're a dependable source of comfort. You're my cushion when I fall. You help in times of trouble. You support me whenever I call. I love you more than you know. You have my total respect. If I had my choice of mothers, you'd be the one I'd select MAMA :D
mom, i love you so much. thanks for all your love and support. you're the best mom in the world.
and remember i used to cry a lot when i was a kid ( maybe sekarang pun :D ) and you never get tired of buying me a barbie and vanilla ice cream just to make me happy, see how lovely you are to me. told you YOU'RE MAGIC MAMA !
i love you with all my heart mama,
HAPPY MAMA'S DAY !
as