Monday, February 15, 2010

I do!

Okay, I've disappeared from this blog for way too long!

I'm starting to love my college, yeah even though it's KBU. I've made great friends too, how I wish you can all meet them one day. Like seriously, they're the best!

As some of you may already know, both my brother AND sister are getting married! Not together, duh. And both weddings are to be held this November, hopefully at our new still-in-the-process house! I'm soo happy for them both :')

I've gotten my L too! And I hope I can like get my license soon, I do NOT want to take a cab to class every single day. It's dangerous. HEE.

And to all the Chinese, Happy Chinese New Year! May you have a prosperous new year filled with love and happiness :')

To the lovers, Happy Valentine's Day!

To Harith Hazran & Muhammad Norhashim, Happy Birthday!

And to the rest, Happy Holidays :)!


xx