Saturday, August 8, 2009

3 years 9 months :)

o8o8o9
HAPPY 3 YEARS AND 9 MONTHS
ANNIVERSARY,MY DEAR


zharif
anis
"awk sayang saya tak?banyak mana?"
"besar awan sebab awan an tak boleh kira :) "
"do you miss me?"
"yes i do..a lot..miss everything about YOU "
"i miss you too sayang :)"
when i think of you i dont know what to do

would never be erasd

cos i miss your love so much :)





I love you babe no matter what
so when you say you love me too
i cant help but fall harder for you.

dear, happy anniversary :) thanks for everything..
you're the light that leads to my soul..LOVE is a crazy thing that brings to soulmate together and i believe those soulmates are U and ME..
I've never met anyone as loving and caring as you.without you im nothing..when im down u lift me up,when im lost you're my MAP. one letter cant explain my love for you nor two or twelve. it will take million of letters to express my love SAYANG :)

I LOVE YOU


ILYWMZZ


current act : on the phone with him :)

as